1 oz Gold Bar | Royal Canadian Mint
This will delay shipment of your entire order.
As the recipient of your order, you are responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or customs charges that may be imposed by your country's customs office. These charges are not included in the price of your purchase and will be billed to you separately by the shipping carrier or your local customs office.
FREE Shipping for orders over: 3800.00
Flat rate UPS or FedEx Priority Insured:
The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned worldwide for both the quality and purity of its gold and silver bars. Protect your savings with one of the world's best-recognized gold bars, order today!
- Ships individually in a sealed tamper-proof assay card
- Consisting of 1 oz 9999 Fine Gold
- Obverse: Features the Royal Canadian Mint logo along with the metal weight, purity and a unique serial number set against micro-engraved vertical lines
- Reverse: Features a repeating pattern of the Royal Canadian Mint logo set against micro-engraved vertical lines
- This bar features industry-leading security features, including micro-engraved maple leaves with the year inscribed in them
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
Qualify for free shipping, we ship worldwide!
|Royal Canadian Mint|
|RCM logo - 1 oz - .9999 - FINE GOLD OR PUR - Serial number|
|Pattern of RCM logos with vertical lines|
|50.5 x 29.7 x 1.7|